Feb 16, 2011

Tokio Hotel tv - Japan (translation)




Interview Japan


Tom: What we know in Japanese? Gustav: "arigato"Bill: "Konnichi wa"
Bill: I love to do sky of ice in the roof Georg: That's not a hint of sky Tom: It's totally a hint of sky. It's great to have things on their own rooftops from my room ... I can see 10 heliports


FIRST: MAKE SOME PROMOTION


Bill: Health by Tokio Hotel at the hotel in Tokyo! 

Tom: Georg! 
Georg: oooh! 
Gustav: Well if you want ... 
All: mmmmmmmmmm ... that good!
Bill: delicious!

SECOND: SHOPPING ...


Bill: This is amazing ... I do not want to go anymore. Because we reserve the hotel on this street? Great, all the guys have a lot of style here. Very stylish shoes and jackets ... not you think? 

Tom: It seems that this is the busiest district. As the "Schanzenviertel" (in Hamburg)
Tom: Nice skirts, and very short!
Bill: This is so unreal ... I used to think that Los Angeles was the best place for shopping.Incredible ... 

Tom: They have great coats, but do not really need one since I live in the sunshine state. 
Bill: Look at that! Nice! Everything is very nice, guys! Crazy!
Bill: We've been walking around and when we were outside all seemed very colorful and really busy. The whole city has a lot of energy, right? 

Tom: Absolutely ... 
Bill: It's a very positive energy 
Tom: Yes, it is a positive energy .. that's what I meant. The days before our arrival had even had nightmares ... and since we're here, I'm dreaming but all good things. The restaurant Kill Bill - obviously have to be great. House: They serve there? 
Tom: typical Japanese food 
Bill: Yeah ... a lot of vegetarian food. I love those little ... what's the word? 
Tom: Sheet ropes 
Bill: That's ... and are jumping very well and could eat mountains of it. They also have vegetarian sushi and fried things. I really like the tempura. This delicious 
Tom: Oh, here are our tails fox. 
Camera: It's great, your fox tails ...
Tom: But you are wrong ... check it on purpose. When I play live I have a piece in my back pocket ... instead could use it ;-)
THREE: BACK TO WORK!


Tom: I've finished or what is my status? Oh no, I have not signed those ... where you're putting? Bill: They are already 

Tom: Wait, I have not signed there. Look ... 
Bill: That was what you had finished 
Georg: ... because you're too stupid to sign each card! 
Tom: Stop talking nonsense and go after you. I have not signed any of those! 
Bill: Tom you you left me here! Are you stupid? 
Tom: You're crazy 
Bill: The left it there for me 
Tom: Do not put it were not for you ...
Bill: And who were they? 
Georg: He left aside paragraphs ... 
Tom: Now you have to check that all these are signed. 
Bill: Well Tom, you the can see for yourself. If you're too stupid to know not to put your name on them you should reconsider your job. 
Tom: I miss here too! 
Bill: I have not done. These crazy, you's put it there. Tom: And because you have not signed then? You forgot those. 
Bill: Oh, was I? You guys are ridiculous 
Tom: Come on, signature! 
Bill: Sign first, then leave it here. Come on, just do it 
Tom: You're so stupid 
Georg: How can you be so stupid? 
Bill: Nonsense ... and do not get the side of Tom, you idiot. All quiet time and when it comes time to attack the strongest of the group you join.


Translated by google

No comments: